Colour Consulting – Selecting Colours
Repainting the interior or exterior of your home starts with selecting the colour scheme, but looking at a wall of paint chips can feel overwhelming. Where do you start? How can you tell which shade of white will work best? Our Colour Consulting service can make sense out of all those colour chips.
During a Colour Consultation we visit your home or commercial space and review your requirements. These could be interior colours for one room or the whole house, a new exterior scheme, colours and materials for the kitchen or bathroom, or some or all of these.
We discuss the overall ‘look and feel’ that you want to achieve, find out your likes and dislikes, and consider the lighting conditions in each space. After that we start looking at colour samples and determine which colours best suit the space and create the look you desire.
We can design colour palettes for:
- Exteriors – from revamping an outdated scheme to updating Heritage colours
- Colorbond – selecting colours for guttering, downpipes, garage doors and powder coated surfaces
- Interiors – from updating the colour scheme in one room to designing a palette for the entire house
- Commercial Interiors – updating colours to fit in with existing elements or designing an entirely new look
- Kitchens and Bathrooms – colours for polyurethane joinery and bench tops